How To Installation
3D Surface Installation Guide
1. Prepare the wall that you wish to install the 3D surface™ panels and make sure that it is even. Measure and plot the area that you wish to install the 3D surface panels. Attach the installation clip to the wall and then press the 3D surface™ panel into the installation clip as per diagram a.
2. For further rigidity use screws to permanently secure the 3D surface™ panel to installation clip. Do the same as the above procedure for the next panel, as per diagram b. Note that two 3D surface™ panels can be inserted into one installation clip.
3D ceiling Installation Guide 1
1. For 40cm x 40cm panels design the T-Bar support structure to be 40cm apart from each other, and the 3D Surface panels can be placed just as other ceiling panels
2. For 40cm x 60cm panels design the T-Bar support structure to be 60cm apart from each other, and the 3D Surface panels can be placed just as other ceiling panels
3D ceiling Installation Guide 2
1. For a ceiling installation that will not use T-Bar structure use metal tie-rods are anchored to the ceiling either a distance of either 40 cm. or 60 cm. apart depending on the 3D Surface panels you use.
2. We suggest to use 2 metal tie-rods per panel side, so one panel would need 8 metal tie-rods. Drill a small hole on the side of the panel as per picture A and hook the metal tie-rod around 2 panels as per picture B
3. Finally, we suggest to use silicon sealant that is matching color to seal the gaps between each panel.
3D Hexagon & Triangle Installation Guide
"Make sure that the wall you wish to install the panels is smooth and straight"
Design how many panels you wish to install and what design you want to achieve on the wall, and then plot them onto the wall
The 3D Triangle & 3D Hexagon come in 2 pieces; the back piece and the front piece, so install the back piece to the wall first, either by glue or screwing it to the wall. Once the back piece has been secured press the front piece over the back piece and the installation is complete. It is not necessary to use glue to join the back and front piece together.